Advocating for the advancement and support of arts and culture for Georgia.
Are you a leader in your arts and culture community?
Are you active in advocating to see more arts and culture in Georgia?
If so, we have a job for you!
Georgians for the Arts is looking for a few strong Georgian arts advocates possessing the leadership skills to make a difference.
You can visit https://georgiansforthearts.org/network/ to view current captains and the vacancies we need to fill as soon as possible.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following with emphasis on the national level:
- to serve as the liaison between Georgians for the Arts and its members within your Congressional District,
- to serve as the liaison between Georgians for the Arts and the State Senatorial District Captains,
- to serve as the Georgian for the Arts’ designated representative for your Congressional District and help to monitor, track, and prepare responses to any legislative action taken by our elected policymakers at the national level,
- to become the primary contact between Georgians for the Arts and the Congressional offices, and
- to help keep Congressional Representatives up to date with what is happening with the arts and culture activities in Georgia, so that we are always on their mind!
If you have the leadership qualities that we need, we want to hear from you today!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com