Still considering whether or not you should attend the virtual 2021 National Arts Action Summit, the largest national arts advocacy collaboration?
Here are five reasons why you should register today:
- Thanks to the continued commitment from this year’s organizational partners—and in response to the financial challenges that many are facing due to the COVID-19 pandemic—unlimited opportunities for full registration support are now available. This waives the registration fee for anyone who would otherwise be unable to participate in the 2021 National Arts Action Summit. Learn more here!
- We’ve just posted our exciting agenda full of virtual mainstage and training sessions sure to invigorate your arts policy and advocacy knowledge. Check out the agenda and start to plan which sessions you want to attend live!
- State Captains are scheduling meetings with members of Congress for Arts Advocacy Week (April 12-16) where advocates will take the knowledge and data they learned at the National Arts Action Summit and put it into practice with elected officials. Learn who your State Captain is and connect with them now!
- Not able to attend these virtual sessions live? Don’t worry! All sessions will be recorded and will be available to registrants to watch on-demand within 24 hours. You’ll have access to over a dozen arts policy and advocacy sessions to watch anytime.
- Your voice is critical to advancing the arts and creative economy in America. The arts and culture sector remains in crisis and we need everyone at the table to make a difference. Make sure your community is represented! Learn compelling up-to-the-minute data, the latest in arts policy, and how to effectively engage decision-makers to support the arts, arts education, the creative economy, and much, much more!