A message from Tina Lilly, Executive Director, Georgia Arts Council
We want to hear from you!!
Five years ago, GCA embarked upon the creation of a strategic plan for 2017-2022. Since that time, the world has radically changed. In order to make sure that GCA is changing to address the issues that our artists, arts organizations, cities, schools, libraries, etc. are facing now, we are asking for your input as we start to plan GCA’s post-COVID work.
Because so many different people benefit from the arts in the state, we want to hear from a variety of folks from all parts of the state, including:
- Arts administrators
- Arts organization board members
- Teachers and school administrators
- Local government officials
- Tourism professionals
- Arts patrons
- Arts attendees
You may contribute your thoughts and ideas in live town hall meetings, virtual town hall meetings, and/or through our online survey.
Attend a live town hall meeting
- Tifton- Monday, May 2, 1:00-2:30
- Location- Tifton Museum of Arts and Heritage, 255 Love Ave., Tifton
- Register to Attend- https://www.eventbrite.com/e/georgia-council-for-the-arts-town-hall-tifton-tickets-304913503497?utm-campaign=social&utm-content=attendeeshare&utm-medium=discovery&utm-term=listing&utm-source=cp&aff=escb
- Directions & Parking- https://tiftonmuseum.org/about/location
- Savannah- Tuesday, May 3, 11:00-12:30
- Location- Jepson Center/Telfair Museum, 207 York St., Savannah
- Register to Attend- https://www.eventbrite.com/e/georgia-council-for-the-arts-town-hall-savannah-tickets-308889365407
- Directions & Parking- https://www.telfair.org/directions-parking
- Accessibility- https://www.telfair.org/accessibility-policies
Participate in a virtual town hall meeting
- June 21- 10:00 AM-11:00 AM
- June 22- 1:00 PM- 2:00 PM
Registration details will be available in May.
Complete the online survey
The survey will be available online this summer. More details will soon be available.
GCA will be sending out more details about the virtual town hall meetings and the online survey in the coming months. To receive that information, please sign up for GCA’s mailing list at https://gaarts.org/about-us/contact-us, follow GCA on Facebook, or keep an eye on the strategic plan page on our website https://gaarts.org/about-us/strategic-plan-annual-reports